Reclaim Your Life
Trust Mastery Program
Trust is explained as a firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something. It is also described as reliance on the integrity, strength, and ability of a person or thing. For example ‘I feel confident with them’ is really saying that you feel confident that they can or will do it or achieve it. Trust, however, is letting them do it or not do it, allowing them to fail or not do it if they choose. Therefore the feeling of trust must be left open so others can choose either decision.
Yet even that explanation tends to focus on external influences for trust. What if we look at self-trust and how we perceive that towards ourselves? Do we have reliability, truth, or ability in what we do, think or say?
Unless we have trust in our abilities we cannot make clear decisions in our lives. If we are not honest with ourselves and how we feel we cannot expect others to trust us ultimately we can’t trust ourselves. Therefore trusting ourselves is a priority that needs to be confirmed before we can continue towards a positive future. Trust needs to be established to be able to make good choices in all aspects of your life but trust must also allow us to fail or not choose to continue.
During my 20 years of an emotionally abusive marriage, I lost complete faith in myself and my decision-making abilities. I had lost my trust in being able to make a decision but more frightening was that I had lost trust in myself.
I reclaimed my life (yes, it took years of trial and error) but it lead me from Self- Awareness through to Self-Love in a manner that others can follow. The best part is that you don't have to take 20 years to learn the path it is all in this program, but you will need to do it for yourself.
New Online Programe Commencing 18th February 2022
My intentions and some details for you:
- This program will be a small intimate group where people can ask questions and get the answers they are seeking. No more than 10 participants will be accepted each time the program is run.
- The program is designed to run for 16 weeks with an activity for each session but knowing me it will probably go a little longer. However, that will be optional extras, without charge, for the attendees, just because we can.
- Correspondence will be done via emails, a private Facebook Group, Google Drive, and StreamYard video recordings.
- You will also get Online Membership and a certificate of completion through the Art of Intuition website.
- The investment is $35 per week (which is less than a cup of coffee a day). When the payment is made in a lump sum of $560.00. Monthly payments are available if prior arrangements have been made at $40 per week. Please contact us at [email protected] to make those arrangements
- There is a set structure to the program as you can see, but this is a guide and flexibility will be the key. Rest assured you will receive all of the information in the manner most fitting for the attendees.
- Once the program commences refunds will not be given. Although you just need to talk to me about it and we can see what can be arranged.
- This list may be added to as the program continues lol. Have a great day!
Trust your Intuition & Reclaim your Life
My life was created for a purpose, to be lived at its fullest potential and I am at my happiest when I am helping others ‘get it’, whatever their ‘it’ is. Because often it is our ‘it’ that is holding us back. We can’t get this done because of … it or I can’t do that because ‘it’ won’t allow it. When we focus inwards and get our ‘it’ or we ‘get it’ TRUST is created within us and with this trust comes the ability to grow.
Trusting yourself allows you to make decisions about your life or your business because it brings out the authentic you. You become in line with your true core values and your gut instincts kick in to guide the way. This TRUST gives you the ability to go forward and achieve your dreams, warts and all, with confidence, drive, and determination.
- Self-Awareness – What is TRUST and why does it matter?
- Self-Talk – Regular communication in the correct manner
- Self-Respect – Values, skills, integrity, time
- Self-Honesty – Be true to yourself, You’re unique
- Self-Trust – Being trustworthy to you and others will follow
- Self-Confidence – Building TRUST through personal understanding and knowledge
- Self-Appreciation – List your successes to see the distance you have come
- Self-Care – Be patient and consistent and discover your triggers
- Self-Worth – See yourself from another perspective
- Self- Reflect – Only you are in charge of yourself but do you know who you are?
- Self-Reliance – TRUST your decisions by putting your knowledge into action.
- Meditation, spending time with yourself, what is your Higher Source telling you?
- Visualization, developing solutions for the future
- Association, Increase your positive sources, adjust your social media.
- Intuition, bringing all of your aspects together with a holistic approach
- Self-Love – Expressing TRUST in yourself unconditionally
- Protect yourself – Set loving clear boundaries so everyone knows
- Accept yourself – Wake up and celebrate who you are
- Allow yourself – Making mistakes is how we learn
- Trust yourself – Finding your happy intuitive medium
Starting Friday 18th February for 16 weeks
Develop Your Intuition
Join Susan in this exciting, interactive weekly event designed for you
Getting to know Susan
Susan Jane's Recent Achievements
Awardee of Merit for three categories of Women in Business Awards 2017.
- Gold Coast Woman in Business of the Year Award.
- Community Dedication and Social Justice Award.
- Creating Change Award
Multi International Award Winner. Bronze winner for two categories in Asian Pacific Stevie Awards
- Innovative consumer event for 2018
- Most innovation communication professional of the year 2018
Susan Jane, The Intuitist, is a published author, inspirational speaker, life/business mentor, and Event Director of the Personal Growth Expo.
Susan has spent over 40 years encouraging people to connect, develop and trust their intuition to enable them to make confident decisions in line with their true core values.
With three young children, Susan set about connecting with her local community. She led a successful project with young families, which culminated in a nomination for Australian Citizen of the Year.
However, Susan’s life changed dramatically when her 20-year marriage ended and she had to rediscover who she was and what she really wanted.
Susan Jane was Nominated for Australian Citizen of the Year 1988
In 2009, Susan returned to university to update her qualifications. She studied Public Health Promotion full time while working three part-time jobs. Unfortunately, six months after she graduated, a change of State Government led to the discontinuation of all Health Promotion positions.
Although feeling extremely out of her depth, Susan again engaged her personal determination.
Deep down she knew there was still a lot more she could offer. On a shoestring budget, and with a strong faith in her ability, Susan wrote, published, and marketed her first book.
An experience that now has her writing three more books of a similar nature targeting personal development.
Susan Jane had to Repurpose her Life again
Susan has harnessed her experiences to mentor others; her altruism constantly benefits those around her. She currently coaches young athletes, volunteers with two community groups, and has launched a series of Personal Growth Expos. Susan's strength lies within, as she relies strongly on her intuition to guide her towards her goals in life. She has learned to connect with this power and teaches others to do the same through the tools she has developed over her lifetime.
Currently working part-time in a boutique Digital Marketing Company, Susan Jane is developing more skills ready for the next stage of her life. "Repurposing our Lives is constant as we age, develop and experience more in life." Susan Jane.
This recent interview from MellyS The Story collector highlights part of the journey.
One on One Coaching is available - Just ask!
One on One Life Coaching is available but there are very limited spaces. The program can be completed within three months depending on the directions we take and there is an option to extend the time frames. Prices, time frames, and directions are all negotiable and dependent on individuals' circumstances.
It's your life so you can decide on how you want to achieve your goals. I will guide you to follow and trust in your intuition along the way so you too can gain Trust mastery over your life.
Contact me for a more personal approach to achieving your life's purpose with direction and confidence.
After 30 + years’ actively pursuing personal transformation in all of its forms physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, I am still not sure if I have reached my full potential.
I’ll let you be the judge.
Hi my name is Susan Jane and I have studied, lived and worked at personal transformation to the extent where I believe I have come the full circle.
Yes I’m back to the beginning and loving it.
However it was a journey that needed to be traveled. I needed to experience and learn from it to really get the benefit of knowing who the real Susan Jane is.
Read More ...
3 Way to prepare for your Journey in Life
It is well-known that to reach your goal or destination, you must take one step towards the right path of your chosen journey. With Intuitive Flower Readings your journey in life can be compared to a stem of the plant.
It is the path that leads the nutrients from the plants’ roots or leave to the other parts that need them. The stem also has several functions which include supporting and elevating the flower towards the right area for attention and attraction. The stem guides the flower to the destination that will make it reach its goal. Same in life, our journey is the path that we take to reach our desired goal.
Read More ...
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Learning the hard way
Learning the hard way I come from a background that included a 20 year emotionally abusive relationship. Thus I needed to understand what emotions where, what they are about and why we have them. I developed Emotional Intelligence the hard way like most of us, through trail and error.
What feels emotionally good for one person may not have the same outcome to another. Gaining emotional intelligence about your own feelings is the first step. Learning more about YOU helps you know what you like and dislike.
Read More ...