Take your Sporting Goals to the Next Level
Elite sportspeople already have the knowledge and skills to perform on the field at their very best. However often performing at these higher levels can create undue pressure on the individual.
This can lead to personal stress and lack of trust in their own ability to perform. Fear of humiliation, rejection or letting down their team/club/family may result in high level performance anxiety and the loss of a highly skilled player for the club.
Addressing performance anxiety and trusting in one's own ability starts with creating a positive attitude and a trusting mindset. Starting at the grass roots level ensures talented players can continue through into the elite levels of sports.
Discover the secret to take your goals to the next level without performance pressure
During the workshop your team members will learn why they could be feeling pressured and how to …
- Negotiate that Pressure
- Focus on their Internal Guidance
- Help Support their Team Members and Club
- Achieve their personal goals Naturally
- And Create a positive, trusting Mindset
Want to know how to achieve your sporting goals naturally?
This workshop isn’t for everyone. To ensure the individual get the most out of their ability it focuses on Sporting Clubs or Teams who are:
- Supportive of their team member's health
- Looking for that extra edge for their team
- Wanting to promote a positive group culture
- Encouraging their team mates to be their very best
- Aware of the benefits of positive mindfulness
One high ranking coach said to me, “The players all know how to play the game. They have the skills, the knowledge and know what is expected of them. What I can’t teach them is the confidence to trust their gut and go with what they believe is correct thing to do while in play”. He said “If they don’t believe in themselves then it doesn’t matter what I do, what the teams does or what the club does. They must believe in themselves first.”
The competition for most sporting teams is not the other teams or clubs. The competition is within each and every team member to be the very best that they can be. The only way they can do that is to confidently and naturally strive towards their goal.
A bit about Susan Jane
Susan Jane has a bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, is a Cert IV Trainer and Assessor and a Life Coach. As well as:
- Owned her own dance school by the age of 18
- Managed a Resort in the Whitsundays
- Played in a Band for several years
- So is very aware of performance pressure
- 25 years as a Sports Trainer on many sporting fields
- 15 years with Football Queensland
- Gold Coast United A League Youth
- Brisbane Roar / QAS Ladies
- International business award winner
- Published Author, Speaker & Podcast Host
Booking and Inquiry Form
Frequently asked questions
Workshops take between 2 - 3 hours
All materials are provided for
Cancellations are a natural occurrence
A guided mindset meditation is included
Any food supplied by event holder
Printed worksheets or journals provided
Personal readings are part of the event
Imagine … having an inner voice of wisdom that tells you what to do to achieve your heart’s desires, how to reach your emotional goals … Well that’s exactly what your intuition does.
Life has become so full of information that it is often difficult to decide what to take on board, what to let go of. And exactly what your intuition sounds or looks like.
An Art of Intuition Workshop shows you exactly what your intuition is telling you. At the same time your team leader or coach discovers the best ways to communicate with the group and the individual.
Perfect to bring your team together on the same level ... Intuitively.
Book your event today!
This workshop has the opportunity to create subtle but incredible differences such as:
- Sustained team involvement and stronger team stability
- Team members that play, respond and react, on and off the field, intuitively
- Increased membership and support. A club that others will want to join
- The physical, mental and emotional support that money just can't buy
- A positive flow on effect to all supporters, staff and team members
Book this opportunity now to help your team become the best team players they can be both on and off the field. Call now 0438 111 174